Friday, February 20, 2009

Life's a Trip to be Sure!

It's taken me much longer to put this blog together than anticipated but now that I'm over the starting line I won't leave you to wonder what we've been up to until we reach the February finish line. Ladies and gentlemen start your engines!



3002 Sonoma Way is now home to our family. When we moved here in June the summer heat, almost daily tropical rain storms and the accompanying humidity were a bit of an adjustment. Now that we are in the winter season it is all blue skies and balmy temperatures. Believe it or not, we actually miss the snow occasionally.

This beautiful view is out the backwindows of our home. It can be quite mesmerizing if we're not careful. We've seen a family of ducks, sandhill cranes and a variety of other birds swimming, fishing and walking around the little lake. There's also a cute little gray squirrel that makes its home in the tree.

2 comments:

mrs. jar said...

Christine! I am so proud of you! I check my blog about 150 times a day to see who has updated theirs....and well, there you were!

I apologize sincerely for never ever writing you back! I seemed to have lost your address twice! Once after my birthday and then after Christmas. I was orgainzed at one time, really, I was. ;)

I wanted to tell you thank you so much for remembering me on my birthday. It was very kind and very exciting to hear from you and your life down in the Tropical climate!

I hope to be able to stay in better touch, hopefully blogging may be the answer! I hope Tanner is doing well in the MTC. I was thinking about him the other day and about you. What an adjustment this is for you, I am sure. He will be a fantastic missionary.

And you....you are the RS President?!? Ya just can't get away can you? The Lord knows a good thing when he sees it. You are amazing and I am sure the sisters in Florida are very thankful for you. The sisters in Utah miss you terribly!

Hope all is well. So fun to see pictures of your new place. Talk to you soon!

Sarah

Lindsey said...

Mom-
Your blog is so cute and so you! I hope to see lots more posts now that you are up to speed. Love you,
Lindsey